1) For each visitor to Ashland Addison Florist, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. Our Web server does maintain log files but this information only details general information about the person visiting our web site such as the type of web browser they are using, the referring URL to Ashland Addison Florist, activity by time of day, day of week, etc. This information does not include personal data about the web site visitor, your email address or any other personal information.
2) The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. Ashland Addison Florist will in no way sell, re-purpose, or divulge any personal information it gathers from its customers to any third party not involved in the transaction for any reason. We do utilize "cookies" to record information regarding your shopping and navigation through our site. This information is used strictly to monitor our web sites performance and help us identify areas our customers experience difficulty in use of our site.
3) If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings (postcards) from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, click here to remove your name from out mailing list. We honor all remove requests.
4) We periodically send emails to our customers to inform them of new promotions, provide gift certificates, etc. If you do not wish to receive these mailings we provide "opt out" instructions within the mailings to remove your email from any future mailings.
5) With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
6) If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number or by email at email@example.com.
7) If you would like to fax your order to us, you can use our faxable order form here. Complete the form and fax it to 312-432-9813.